Monday, November 21, 2022

HB2U Slimline

 
Hi Crafty Friends,

I have a birthday themed Slimline Pop-up card to share with you today. 


To create the background for my card I used Picket Fence Studios' Slimline Plumeria Stencil using Catherine Pooler inks in the following colours: Samba; Mandarin Spice; Glitz; Lime Rickey and Aquatini. I then used the two larger dies from Spellbinders Hemstitch Slimline die set to die cut the panel before adding it to a side folding 3 1/2 inch x 8 1/2 inch card.

I used Picket Fence Studios' HB2U die which I die cut from black cardstock and added to the front of the card. Finally I added the "You're How Old?" sentiment which is from MFT Stamps Bitty Birthday Sentiments stamp set.


For the inside of my card, I used the Picket Fence Studios stencil once again to add the strips to the edges of my card.

For the pop up I used Karen Burniston's Katherine Label Pop-up die set to add the two pop up panels.

The sentiment at the top of the card is from a Spellbinders stamp set, the second one is from Honey Bee Stamps.