Monday, November 14, 2022

Coffee and Friends

 


Hi Crafty Friend,

Today I am sharing a card I created for the 2022 Fall | Winter Coffee Lovers Blog Hop!  The hop started on Friday 11th November and goes until Friday 18th November.



I recently purchased the Made to Surprise by Sam Calcott's 3D Delights Collection which was released in October. As my parcel arrived a couple of days ago, I decided to try my hand at making a 3D coffee cup using various stamps and dies from the collection.

My coffee cup isn't perfect, but for a first attempt, I am happy with it. A good excuse to play with this collection a little more in the future. As well as making the cup and saucer this collection also allows you to make a hat, basket and a cake which can be either a single tier cake or  two or three tiers.

For this card, I kept it fairly simple and went with a fall theme by selecting a fall colour theme of orange/rust and green.  I used patterned papers also included in the collection to decorate the cup.
For the sentiment I used the Special Sentiments A5 Stamp set and coordinating Sentiment circles sets for the sentiment. I also added leaves using the Love & Cake Stamp/Die set and Floral Stamp/Die set.



The base of the card folds up so that the card can fold flat, ready to be placed in a 6 x 6 envelope. This is also a good place to write a personal greeting to the recipient.

I have a couple more coffee themed cards to share with you, over the next two days.







7 comments:

Celeste Goff said...

Such a beautiful shaped card!!

Sunshine HoneyBee said...

Wonderful shaped pop up card.

Karen Aicken said...

What a fun die set and great card.

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

Love this cute shaped card!

Hetty said...

Awesome shaped card.

Shelly said...

This is so cute!

Lisa said...

Fabulous!!