Wednesday, November 16, 2022

Santa Mug

 

Hi Crafty Friends,

For the past two days, I shared a coffee themed cards for the 2022 Fall | Winter Coffee Lovers Blog Hop!  The hop started on Friday 11th November and goes until Friday 18th November. As I recently purchased the Trinity Stamps Santa Mug die set, I decided I would make another card to enter into the hop.




The Santa Mug and gingerbread men are all included in the Santa Mug die set from Trinity Stamps. I made a top folding 5 x 7 card.

I added a foiled sentiment using Waffle Flower Crafts Merry Christmas Foil Plate, foiling it using red glimmer foil and using the Solid Plate with the negative foil image.


For the inside of the card I created a pop-up card using Karen Burniston's Katherine Label Pop-up die set. I again used the mug from the Trinity Stamps Santa Mug die set, this time I added a gingerbread man to the front of the mug.

Along the bottom edge of the card I added Picket Fence Studios' Slim Line Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas Word Topper die, which I die cut from red cardstock.

I added two more gingerbread men to either side of the sentiment.


Here is a side view of the inside of my card, so you can see the pop up portion of the card a little better.



Other Supplies:
Holly Jolly 12 x 12 Paper Pad - Simply Made Crafts/Craftstash






5 comments:

Sunshine HoneyBee said...

Ho Ho Ho. Wonderful with Santa & pop up surprise inside.

Karen Aicken said...

OMGosh that is cute. I love the Santa Mug!

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

Wow, this is fabulous inside and out!

Celeste Goff said...

Oh my gosh, this card is simply precious!

Hetty said...

What great dies! Love how that turned out.