Wednesday, November 23, 2022

Santa and Friends Gift Tags



Hi Crafty Friends,

Now that it is only a month until Christmas, I need to start thinking about gift tags. Last year I decorated my Christmas Crackers with a few of these toppers. I rescued three which I found a little while ago, so decided to turn them into gift tags and while I was at it make a few more. I ended up making two of each of the Christmas Characters. 

I already had two of the snowmen and an elf, all I had to do with those was replace the scallop panel and stamp the back of the tags.


The characters used on the tags are from last years Hero Arts November My Monthly Hero set,  I just feel in love with these dies and knew I would get lots of use out them over the years.

I used the striped stamp included in the coordinating stamp set for the reindeers scarf. The wording on the back of each of the tags is also from the same stamp set.


I added glossy accents to the reindeers nose and also to the berries on the holly that is on Santa's and the snowman's hats.


The oval tags were die cut using two older Spellbinders die sets I have had in my stash for years.


I used the dot stamp included in the coordinating stamp set to add the dots to the snowmen's scarves. 











1 comment:

Karen Aicken said...

Love seeing you use older products too ... these tags are so cute!