Friday, November 11, 2022

Teacher's Bookshelf

 

Hi Crafty Friends,

It's only about 4 to 6 weeks before the grandchildren finish school for the year, so today I am sharing another teacher thank you card I created.

I have created a Mini Slimline Card using Whimsy Stamps Mini Slim Notched Stitched and Mini Slim Notched Die Sets. I stencilled bricks over the white panel before adding to a side folding 3 1/2 inch x 6 1/2 inch Mini Slimline Card.

To decorate my card I used Waffle Flower Crafts Layered Books and Shelves die sets. I die cut and assembled so many books, that I have enough to make a few more cards yet. I did go a little overboard, but it will save me time next time I need them for a card.

I used the teacher die from Heffy Doodle for the word and added the "#1" using Karen Burniston's Mini Alphabet and Numbers die set.


For the  inside of the card I stamped a sentiment using Heffy Doodles Teach Me Words stamp set. I also added two more books from the Layered Books die set.