Wednesday, November 9, 2022

Carousel Easel Card

 

Hi Crafty Friends,

Thanks for dropping by my blog today. A few months ago, I noticed that Scrapbook dot com had started selling some Anna Griffin products. One of the things on their website was this fun Carousel Easel Card die set which I decided to purchase so I could make a card using the set for my granddaughter's birthday which is this month.

I die cut the base of the card from white cardstock and also patterned paper, covering the cardstock with the patterned paper layers. I die cut the carousel decorator pieces from gold, and two shades of peach cardstock and used these to decorate the carousel.


I added pink pearls to the top and bottom of the decorate carousel.


The finished card fold flat and measures 5 inches x 7 inches, so fits easily into a 5 x 7 envelope.


On the base panel, I used Waffle Flower Craft's Radiating Circle Frame die to add two sentiments. I cut the circle frame in half and added one portion of the circle to the front of the card to add as a stopper to keep the easel upright. I then added the other a little further back so that there is a gap between the two so I could add another sentiment. I gold embossed both sentiments to match all the gold included in the card.

I added some flowers along the front of the circle using a floral die set from Spellbinders.



I added a circle panel to the back of the easel panel, so I had a place to write a personal greeting when needed.









1 comment:

Karen Aicken said...

Wow - this is beautiful!