Thursday, November 10, 2022

African Savannah

 

 Hi Crafty Friends,

It's challenge time with my friends over on the CCEE Stampers challenge blog. Maryann. Einam our challenge hostess for the month continues to issue the challenges.

For our challenge this week, Maryann requests that we create a card that features a Silhouette, it can be in a scene or a standalone image.

For my card today I pulled out my Crafter's Companion African Savannah Create a 3D Scene die set. I had been wanting to play with this die and this was the perfect opportunity to use it. 

I created a Shadow Box Card that I adhered to my 5 x 7 top folding card. I die cut the tree frame dies from white cardstock, so I could colour the images using Copic markers. I die cut the animals using black cardstock for my silhouette images.

I added a birthday sentiment to the bottom of the card using a sentiment from Avery Elle.


For the inside of my card, seeing I included a lion in my scene for the front of the card I figured the Whimsy Stamps "Roarsome! die set worked for this card. I also added stamped sentiments to complete my sentiment using a Honey Bee Stamps stamp set.

To finish off my card I added the silhouette of the tree.

Don't forget to check out the CCEE Stampers blog (goes live 12 AM EST) to see the rest of the creations the CCEE Stampers created this week. You can also see more details of their creations on their individual blogs:













3 comments:

Karen Aicken said...


Such a fun card!

Liz Williams said...

Frances, I love how you coordinated your colors with that beautiful plaid frame. Great card!

Lois said...

Cool scene!