Monday, September 20, 2021

Bee Happy

 


Hi Crafty Friends,

Today I am sharing a card I created using stamps, dies and papers from Divinity Designs September release.

For my card today I created a Step Panel Card using the new Pop Up Card with Layers die set. The gnomes, flower and papers used to decorate this card are from the Buzzing Gnomes Paper/Die Duos set. I so love the papers included in this set, especially the gnomes that has a coordinating die included in the set so you can die cut the gnomes and accessory images included.


The bees use the new Busy Bee die set. I also used the new Bee Happy dies for the sentiment.


For the back of the card I added another rectangle panel to add more images and sentiments. This is also a good place to add your hand written sentiment.

Along the bottom of the card I added a grass border using the Grass Lawn die.


The card folds flat so it can be placed in an envelope to be mailed.







1 comment:

Karen Aicken said...

Another really fun card.