Tuesday, September 28, 2021

You're the Best

 

Hi Crafty Friends,

Today I am sharing a Slimline card I created recently.

To create the slimline portion of the card I used Spellbinders Hemstitch Slimline die set. I die cut the smaller of the two panels from white cardstock and the larger one from red. I also die cut both a second time from black cards which is layered under the main panels so the black shows through the stitching.

I used Simon Says Stamps "I Love Small Dots" stencil to add a rainbow dotted background to the white panel.  After adding the dots with the stencil I then used the same inks to cover the whole panel.

I used Simon Says Stamp's You're the Best sentiment die to add the sentiment to the card. To finish off the card I added clear half circle gems to the front panel.


For the inside of my card I die cut the small panel again from white and black cardstock, as I did on the front of the card. I then layered this to a white rectangle panel.

I added two sentiments from Honey Bee Stamps Pickup Lines stamp set.







1 comment:

Karen Aicken said...

I love the bold colours!