Sunday, September 5, 2021

Christmas Dove


Hi Crafty Friends,

Today I am sharing another Christmas card using dies from Divinity Designs, including two of the new square dies included in the July 2021 Blessings Box.

For my card today I used the Flourished Square Background die set. I die cut the dies from navy blue and silver cardstock . I then used the Square Card Base with Layer to created a top folding square card and the blue layer.

To decorate my card I added the dove using the Christmas Dove die set. I die cut the decorative layer of the Dove from silver glittered cardstock. I layered the dove to my card using the Squares and Scalloped Squares die sets.


For the inside of the card, I used the solid layer included in the Flourished Square Background die set, die cutting it from blue cardstock. I then used dies from the Squares and Scalloped Squares die set to add the layers.

For the sentiment I used the Merry Christmas with Layers die set.










1 comment: