Tuesday, September 21, 2021

Wild Birthday Wishes

Hi Crafty Friends,

Today I am sharing a "Wild Birthday" Slimline card I created recently.

To create my card I used Whimsy Stamps Slimline Cornered Rectangle Dies to create the base layers of my card. I also used their Peeking Giraffes to add the two giraffes to my card.

I used Dare 2B Artzy's Slim Tropical Leaf Border die set to add the leaves along the bottom of my card.

The sentiment is from Avery Elle's Peek-a-Boo Jungle Stamp set.


For the inside of my card I added another of the giraffe's included in the Peeking Giraffes stamp set.

I also added the Tropical Leaf Border along the bottom of my card.

I used Hello Bluebird's "Wild About You" die set for part of the sentiment, cutting off the "you" at the bottom, so I could add the "Your Birthday" underneath.



Other Supplies:
Celebrate Your Day Stamptember Stamp Set - Simon Says Stamp/Reverse Confetti (discontinued)





1 comment:

Karen Aicken said...

Oooooh - that Leaf border is awesome! Fun card, Frances.