Saturday, September 25, 2021

Thinking of You

 

Hi Crafty Friends,

t’s challenge time with the “Crazies” over on the Crazy 4 Challenges blog. Karen Ostergard our challenge hostess for the month, finishes off her month with one last challenge.

This week Karen has asked us to create a monochromatic card.


For my card today I decided to create a Slimline Fold Flap card. One the front rectangle I added the "Thinking of You Perfect Pairings" die set from Concord & 9th. To give it a glittered look, before die cutting the sentiment I added Clear Double Sided Adhesive Tape to the front of the cardstock and then added Cool Diamond Silk Microsoft Glitter over the sentiment.


For the inside of my card I used Woodware's Ode To You Slimline stamp which I placed as close to the fold as possible so it couldn't be seen when the card was closed.

On the left flap, I added the flowers from the frame included in Concord & 9th's Thinking of You Perfect Pairings stamp set.

Don't forget to check out the rest of the “Crazies” cards over on the Crazy 4 Challenges blog and also their individual blogs for more details.


No comments: