Friday, September 10, 2021

Hap-Bee Birthday

Hi Crafty Friends,

Today I am sharing a bee themed card using stamps, dies and papers from Divinity Designs including some of the new products from the September release.

I always enjoy making bee cards, and apparently this month is Honey month so how could we have honey without those fabulous bees.

To create my card today I used one of the new papers included in the Buzzing Gnomes Paper/Die Duo set. This pack is amazing!!! Not only does it have patterned papers in four different bee themed designs, but also included fully colored Gnome/Bees and a die to cut all the images included in the gnome paper out. I can't wait to play more with this set.

Also released this month is the Honeycomb Layering Combo die set which I have used for the centre frame of my card, the Buzzing Bee die set and the Bee Mine stamp set which I used for the sentiments on this card.


To create my card base, I used the Floating Frame Front die set which die cuts the patterned paper frame on the front of this card and the square holes in the front panels, so that the honeycomb & bees and can seen on my card both when it is closed or open.

I also used the A2 Portrait Card Base with Layer and Matting Rectangle die set to create the card base.


Here is a view of the inside of my card. As you can see I added another sentiment underneath the honeycomb so it is hidden when the card is closed but can be seen when it is open.

I have included links to all of Divinity Designs September release products in my supply list below.