Saturday, September 18, 2021

Mermaid Wishes

Hi Crafty Friends,

t’s challenge time with the “Crazies” over on the Crazy 4 Challenges blog. Karen Ostergard our challenge hostess for the month, finishes off her month with one last challenge.

Being the third Saturday of the month, it's time for a Sketch Challenge.



For the challenge today I decided to use stretch the sketch to create a Slimline card. The last few months I seem to have created a few mermaid themed card, but when I was looking through my stash to find a thin tall image, this mermaid was the first I found so decided to use that. 

I have again used papers from the Craft Consortium's Ink Drops - Vivid 12 x 12 Paper Pad.

The mermaid stamp is from Simon Says Stamp's Beautiful Mermaid stamp set. for the sentiment I used the Honey Bee Stamps Mermaid Song stamp set.

I used a stitched rectangle slimline die from Picket Fence Studios Slimline Nested Rectangles die set.


For the inside of the card, I used Whimsy Stamps Slimline Zig Zag Edger die set to add the border along both edges of the card.

I created a pop-up card using Karen Burniston's Katherine Label Pop-up die set.

The mermaid and sentiment are from from Simon Says Stamp's Beautiful Mermaid stamp set.

Don't forget to check out the rest of the “Crazies” cards over on the Crazy 4 Challenges blog and also their individual blogs for more details.



1 comment:

Karen Aicken said...

That's cute! Fun sketch, too.