Saturday, September 11, 2021

Flower Cart

Hi Crafty Friends,

t’s challenge time with the “Crazies” over on the Crazy 4 Challenges blog. Karen Ostergard our challenge hostess for the month, continues to issue the challenges.

This week Karen has asked us to ... make or color flowers for today's challenge!


Down here in Australia it is now Spring, so it is perfect timing for this challenge. 

I pulled out Honey Bee Stamps Market Cart Builder die set to create a flower cart for this challenge. I wanted to see if it would work on a Slimline card, as you can see it does!

For the background of my card I used Paper Rose Studio's Slimline Portrait Scene die. This was then layered onto a black panel and then a side folding white card base.

At the top of the card I added the "Happy Birthday" sentiment which is from Honey Bee Stamps Miss You Big Time stamp set. 


For the inside of my card, I created a double pop-up card using Karen Burniston's Katherine Label Pop-up die set.

I used sentiments from Honey Bee Stamps "My Favorited Flower" stamp set for the first two labels. The "Happy Birthday sentiment is from a Colorado Craft Company's Thinking of You Magnolia stamp set.

Along the edges of the card I added a panel of purple cardstock that I stencilled with strips to match the awning of the flower cart on the front of the card.

Don't forget to check out the rest of the “Crazies” cards over on the Crazy 4 Challenges blog and also their individual blogs for more details.





1 comment: