Tuesday, September 14, 2021

Surf's Up!

Hi Crafty Friends,

Today I am sharing a beach themed Slimline card I created recently.

To create my sky on this slimline card I used slimline papers from Whimsy Stamps Glorious Sky Slimline Paper Pad.

The sand along the bottom of the card was created using Karen Burniston's Long Nature Edges die set. I die cut the sand from white cardstock and then used Distress Oxide inks in Antique Linen & Gathered Twigs. The ocean behind the sand uses one of the dies from Honey Bee Stamps Makin' Waves Long Die set, I  die cut the border using two shades of blue cardstock and layered together offsetting one over the other.

The large wave on the left side of my card uses Hero Arts Surfs Up die set.

To decorate my card I used Whimsy Stamps Surf Shark Clear Stamp set. The sentiment is from Urban Stamps Tropic Sentiment Collection 2.


For the inside of the card, I used the Karen Burniston Long Nature Edges and Honey Bee Stamps Makin' Waves Long die sets to create the sand/sea border along the bottom of my card.

The shark is also from Karen Burniston's Sea Animals die set.

For the sentiments I used the "Happy Birthday from MFT Stamps Bitty Birthday Wishes stamp set, the "jawsome" sentiment is from MFT Stamps Sharky Sentiments stamp set.



Other Supplies:
Tropics Sentiments Collecton 2 stamp set - Urban Stamps (discontinued)












1 comment: