Sunday, September 12, 2021

Sweet Friend


Hi Crafty Friends,

Today I am sharing a card using stamps, dies and papers from Divinity Designs September release. This release is mostly bee/gnome themed. as I love both bee and gnomes it is so much FUN!

To create my card today I pulled out the Stitched Sunburst die and used the honeycomb patterned paper and yellow plain paper from the Buzzing Gnomes Paper/Die Duos and then alternated the two papers and placed into a black from also die cut from the sunburst die. I then adhered this to a top folding card using the A2 Landscape Card Base with Layer die set.

I die cut the gnome and honey jar which are also included in the Buzzing Gnomes Paper/Die Duos set along with a matching die to die cut the gnomes and accessory images included in this set. I added the images to the circle area in the bottom left side of my card.

I used a sentiment from the Bee Mine stamp set which I white embossed onto black cardstock and then die cut out using a rectangle die from the Rectangles die set.


When you alternate two papers into a design like the Stitched Sunburst, you also have extra pieces left over, so I used those pieces to decorate the inside of the card. I added the "BEElated Birthday" sentiment from the Bee Mine stamp set to add my sentiment to the bottom left side of my card.









 

No comments: