Monday, September 6, 2021

Seas The Day

 

Hi Crafty Friends,

Today I am sharing two Mini Slimline cards I created recently.

My cards using the new Altenew Abstract Seascape Slim Cover Die, this die isn't the normal Slimline size and measures 2 3/4 inches x 6 3/4 inches which is more the size for a Mini Slimline.

I sandwiched two layers of cardstock together using double sided adhesive tape and then adhered another layer of tape on the top layer of cardstock. I then removed the adhesive tape from each of the different areas and covered the adhesive with Silk Microfine Glitter from Elizabeth Craft Designs.


As you can see I created two cards one with a daytime sky and the other a more night time sky.

I added birds to the sky area on both skies using a die from Couture Creations. 

For the sentiments I used Honey Bee Stamps Mermaid Song Stamp set.


For the inside of my card I added another "Sea" themed sentiment using another of the sentiments from the Mermaid Song Stamp set.

I also added the Figure 8 knot to my card which is another die from Couture Creations.

Other Supplies:
Figure 8 Knot Die - Couture Creations
Seagulls Over the Ocean Die Set - Couture Creations







1 comment:

Karen Aicken said...

Very pretty cards ... thanks for the heads'up on the size of the cool die as well.