Sunday, September 19, 2021

Enjoy Your Special Day

Hi Crafty Friends,

Today I am sharing a square card I created using stamps, dies and papers from Divinity Designs including two of the square die sets from the July 2021 Blessings Box.

For my card today I used the Petals Square Background to die cut a piece of patterned paper from the Rainbow Sherbet Slimline Size Paper Pad. I layered this onto a square panel using the layering die included in the Square Card Base with Layer die set. The white square card base was die cut using the Square Card Base with Layer die set.

For the Butterfly I used the Butterfly Layering Combo die set which I die cut was cardstock to match the patterned paper.

I added the sentiment from the Already There stamp set which I layered using the Sentiment Strip with Layers die set.


For the inside of my card, I used the Petal Square Background die set to create the background the same as the front of my card.

I added the Birthday sentiments using stamps from the Already There stamp set layering the main sentiment using the Double Stitched Circles and Circles die sets. The long sentiment was layered using the Sentiment Strip with Layers die set.








1 comment:

Karen Aicken said...

So pretty - I do love that layered butterfly.