Friday, March 4, 2022

Easter Half Shutter Card

Hi Crafty Friends,

I have an Easter themed Half Shutter Card to share with you today using stamps, dies and papers from Divinity Designs February/March release.

To create the Half Shutter Card using Divinity Designs Half Shutter Card with Layers die set. For the layers I used papers from the Slimline Spring Flowers 2 Paper Pad.

All the sentiments are from the new Easter Words Stamp/Die Duo set. 


The Easter Egg on the front of the card uses the Egg Layering Combo die set. To create the layers I was inspired by the colours included in the patterned paper. I then used the Double Stitched Ovals and Ovals die sets to layer the egg to the card.


My card folds flat so it can be placed in a standard sized envelope.








 

1 comment:

Karen Aicken said...

Always a fan of the Half Shutter Cards!