Wednesday, March 23, 2022

Birthday Butterflies

Hi Crafty Friends,

Today I am sharing a fun shutter card using products from Spellbinders Paper Arts.

To create my card I used the new Butterfly Bliss Garden Shutters 5" x 7" Card Base die set. This die includes the dies to create the Shutter Card as well as the butterflies. I also used the Eyelet Lace Frame to create the frame around the shutters.

Here is a quick video to see my card in action.

I added the three butterflies to the top and bottom shutter panels. The "Birthday" sentiment is from Yana's Layered Script Sentiments die set.


When you "pull" the tab at the top of the card, it reveals the sentiments on the back of each of the shutters. I used the sentiments from the More Sentiments Glimmer Plate set to hot foil each of the sentiments using gold foil.

I also added two of the butterflies on the white space at the bottom of the card.


The shutter portion of the card, is adhered to the front of a top folding 5" x 7" card base.

I used one of the rectangle panels included in the Eyelet Lace Frame die set to add the white rectangle panel. I added another of the butterflies to the lower right hand corner of the panel.

The sentiment is another sentiment from the More Sentiments Hot Glimmer set.