Friday, March 11, 2022

Easter Greetings

Hi Crafty Friends,

I have an Easter card to share with your today using stamps, dies and papers from Divinity Designs.

To create my card base I used the A2 Landscape Card Base with Layer die set. To die cut the pink patterned paper I used the Matting Rectangle die and one of the papers from the Slimline Heavenly Skies Paper pad.

I gold embossed the Easter sentiment using one of the sentiments from the Easter Greetings Stamp set.

For the cross I used the new Layering Crosses die set using light pink, bright pink and gold cardstocks.

I added the A2 Thin Pierced Frame die cut to the card which I die cut from gold pearlescent cardstock.

To finish off the cards I added five pink jewels.


For the inside of the card, I added a strip of the paper I used on the front of the card along the bottom edge.

I added the larger of the three crosses to the left side of my card. And finally another of the sentiments included in the Easter Greetings Stamp set.








No comments: