Wednesday, March 9, 2022

Layered Rose Sympathy



Hi Crafty Friends,

I love making cards, but the occasion I dislike having to make are sympathy cards. However from time to time we need them. I normally like to have a few in reserve for the times I need them, but as I used all I had last year I need to create some new ones. I plan to make at least one a month and hopefully I won't need to use them.

For my card today I used some new products from Honey Bee Stamps. For the background I used the Lace A2 Cover Plate with coordinating Layered Lace Layering Stencil Set. I don't make a lot of A2 sized cards lately as I prefer Slimline more, however as soon as I saw this set I knew I needed it!

The rose also uses a Honey Bee Stamps die set using the Lovely Layers:Roses die set.

For the sympathy sentiment I used Spellbinders Glimmer Hot Foil stamp set ... Mini Everyday Sentiments, as I wanted the solid black panel with a white sentiment I also used Pinkfresh Studios Solid Hot Foil Plate.




For the inside of the card, I added a border using the Lace A2 Cover Plate with coordinating Layered Lace Layering Stencil Set. 

I added two sympathy sentiments using Altenew's In My Thoughts stamp set.







1 comment: