Tuesday, March 15, 2022

With Sympathy Mini Slimline

 


Hi Crafty friends,

Today I am sharing a sympathy card using products from both Divinity Designs January 2022 Blessings Box and their February/March 2022 Release.

The January 2022 Blessings Box includes sympathy themed stamp and die sets which make creating sympathy cards a lot easier. The February/March release has an Easter theme, however a few of the die, hot foil stamps and papers will also work for sympathy cards.

For my card today I created a Mini Slimline card using the Mini Slimline Card Base; Mini Slimline Layering Rectangles and Mini Slimline Rectangles die sets. I used one of the papers from the February/March release ... Heavenly Skies 6 x 9 paper pad.

The cross was created using the Layering Crosses die set also from that release. I die cut the crosses from  teal blue and gold cardstocks and layered them together.

I used the With Sympathy and Layers die set to add the sentiment to the right hand side of the card.


For the inside of the card, I added a leftover piece of the patterned paper to the left side of the card.

I added a sentiment from the Sorry For Your Loss Stamp set using the Mini Slimline Rectangles and Layering Rectangles die set to layer.

I added a gold cross to the left side of my card, to finish it off.















No comments: