Tuesday, March 22, 2022

Get Well Soon

 


Hi Crafty Friends,

Today I am sharing a Get Well Slimline card I created recently.

Back in January, Whimsy Stamps released some Get Well themed products, including a couple of stamp sets and two slimline die sets. As I have been making a few get well cards for the members of a club I belong too, I decided I needed to include these in my stash.

I used the Slimline Big BooBoo die set to die cut the "bandaid/plaster" shape. I adhered this onto a top folding slimline card and then trimmed around the shape, to created a shaped card. I die cut the centre of the plaster three times and layered them up for a little dimension.

I stamped the "Get Well Soon" sentiment from the BooBoo Man Flu stamp set to the centre of the plastic using black ink. I also stamped the man & hand from the same set and added them to either side of the sentiment.


For the inside of the card, I die cut the "thinking of you" sentiment from the Slimline Heartbeats die set. I stamped the "Hope you feel better soon" from the stamp set underneath the sentiment.

To finish off the card I added three plasters also created using the dies from the Slimline Big BooBoo die set.












1 comment:

Karen Aicken said...

Great card - and I didn't know you called them 'plasters' in Australia!