Saturday, March 12, 2022

Red Deepest Sympathy




Hi Crafty Friends,

Today I am sharing another sympathy card, using stamps, dies and papers from Divinity Designs January 2022 Blessings Box.

For my card today I created an A2 card using the A2 Landscape Card Base with Layer die set, I had intended to create a Landscape card, but as I needed the room for the stamped sentiment under the label, I rotated the card to make an A2 side folding portrait card.

For the background of this card, I used the Mandala Petal Background die which I layered over one of the patterned papers from the Beauty in Blooms 6 x 6 patterned papers. I die cut the label included in the Mandala Petal Background die from white cardstock and adhered it over the blank label on the background to give the card some dimension. I then added the "With Deepest Sympathy" sentiment using the die set called With Deepest Sympathy and Layers die set.

The stamped sentiment under the die cut one is from the Sympathy Sentiments stamp set. I used one of the rectangle dies from the Mini Slimline Layering Rectangles to die cut the sentiment.

To finish off the card, I added some red pearls around the background surrounding the label.




For the inside of the card, I added a strip of the leftover paper that I used on the front of the card. I adhered this to the left side of my card.

I added another of the sentiments included in the Sympathy Sentiments stamp set.















 

2 comments:

Karen Aicken said...

Pretty sympathy card

eunice said...

Your sympathy card is beautiful! I really like the effect you got from layering a background die over patterned paper... so pretty!