Monday, March 14, 2022

Gnome Way Birthday

 

Hi Crafty Friends,

I have a fun gnome themed Slimline card to share with you today, using dies from Elizabeth Craft Designs.

My Slimline card measures 4 inches x 8 1/2 inches card to allow for the height of the gnomes.

To create the sky and grass, I used papers from Lawn Fawn's Watercolor Wishes 12 x 12 Paper. 

I used Elizabeth Craft Designs Gnomes and Forest Accessories die sets to create my scene.

For the sentiment I used a gnome themed sentiment using an older Hunkydory stamp set.


For the inside of my card, I added another gnome using the Gnomes die set from Elizabeth Craft Designs. I also added two sentiments using a stamp set from MFT Stamps.


Other Supplies:

Gnome Way Stamp Set - Hunkydory (discontinued)





1 comment:

Karen Aicken said...

Such a cute Gnome card