Wednesday, March 2, 2022

From My Barn To Yours

 

Hi Crafty Friends,

Today I am sharing a Reveal Wheel Card using stamps and dies from Lawn Fawn's February release. I just couldn't resist purchasing the Build A Barn die set and the Tiny Farm Friends stamp set which work perfectly to create a Reveal Wheel card.

Here is a quick video to see my card in action.


To create my card, I used some patterned paper for the sky area which I die cut using the Lawn Fawn Reveal Wheel die set, I added the Reveal Wheel - Build A Barn Add-on die set to die cut the window for the barn window.

I die cut some green cardstock using the Reveal Wheel die set and then used one of the grass borders from the Grassy Hillside Borders die set. I also die cut a fence and tucked it in behind the top of the grass.

I die cut the Build A Barn using the Build A Barn die set and adhered it to the card so the window of the barn is lined up with the window in the reveal wheel rectangle panel. 

I die cut the sun from Karen Burniston's Tropical Scene die set and added it to the top left corner of my card.

I stamped the animals included in the Tiny Farm stamp set onto the reveal wheel and assembled the mechanism of the card.


I added the cute little farmer to the barn door, so that part of his arm is inside the barn.

I didn't buy any of the other new farm themed stamp sets from Lawn Fawn as I figured I already had sets that would work with the Build A Barn die set and I was right! For the tractor I used the SugarPea Designs Barn to be Wild Stamp set. The sentiment is from MFT Stamps BB The Whole Herd stamp set.


Here is a look at each of the 3 scenes inside of the barn which are revealed when you turn the wheel at the side of the card.


For the inside of the card, I added some more grass using the Grassy Hillside Borders die set. I stamped and adhered the pig and cow to the grass, both are from the SugarPea Designs Barn to be Wild stamp set.

I added the birthday sentiment using the BB The Whole Herd stamp set from MFT Stamps.


Other Supplies:
Barn to be Wild Stamp Set - SugarPea Designs (discontinued)










1 comment:

Karen Aicken said...

So fun - I always like seeing your Reveal Wheel cards