Friday, March 25, 2022

Foiled Cross

 

Hi Crafty Friends,

I have another Easter card to share with you today using Hot Foil Stamps & Dies from Divinity Designs.

To create my card base I used Divinity Designs A2 Portrait Card Base with Layer die set. I used the layering die included in the set for the purple layer. The top layer is die cut using one of the rectangle dies from the Double Stitched Rectangles die set. The paper is from the Heavenly Skies 6 x 9 paper pad.

I gold foiled the sunburst hot foil stamp from the Sunburst & Cross Foiling/Die Duo set directly onto the patterned paper, close to the top of the card. I foiled the cross from the same set using the same foil, foiling it onto purple cardstock. I then die cut the cross using the coordinating die and adhered it over the sunburst using foam tape.

The "Easter" sentiment has also been foiled using the same gold foil, this. time onto white cardstock. I die cut the sentiment using the coordinating die and adhered it to the bottom of the card.


For the inside of the card, I added some of the leftover paper that I used on the front of the card along the bottom of the card. I then added the "Greetings" sentiment which was also gold foiled using the hot foil stamp included in the Sunburst & Cross Foiling/Die Duo set.








No comments: