Wednesday, March 16, 2022

Floral Butterfly Card

 


Hi Crafty Friends,

Today I am sharing a butterfly shaped card I created using Bibi Cameron's new Butterfly Collection she designed for Spellbinders Paper Arts. 

For my card, I used the Butterfly Card Creator die set which includes the two large butterfly dies to create the card base, the body, various flowers and leaves and the smaller butterfly. 

I created a shaped card by die cutting the largest butterfly from a folded white card so that the top of the die is slightly above the fold line, so the fold doesn't get cut. I die cut the flowers using various shades of yellows. blues and purple cardstock.


I used the birthday sentiment included in the Butterfly Sentiments stamp set, gold embossing the sentiment directly onto the lavender butterfly layer.

To finish off the front of the card I added jewels from Pinkfresh Studio's Glacier Jewels.


For the inside of the card I gold foiled a sentiment using Pinkfresh Studio's Fancy Words Hot Foil Plate and coordinating die set.

I added a few more of the flowers and leaves around the sentiment.







1 comment:

Karen Aicken said...

Pretty card!- I had my first play with the Pop Up one and I'm going to love it!