Friday, March 18, 2022

Pink Easter Lilies

 
Hi Crafty Friends,

I have an Easter card to share with you today using dies and hot foil stamps from Divinity Designs February/March release.

For the background of my card I used the new Chevron Foiling Plate to foil peach foil onto white cardstock. I used the A2 Portrait Card Base with Layer die set to layer the foiled panel for the base of my card.

I die cut two sets of lilies using the Lily die set, after assembling the lilies I adhered them to the centre of the card using foam tape.

I used the Easter Words Foiling/Die Duo set to foil the "Happy" and "Easter" words. These were foiled using copper foil. I used the coordinating dies to die cut the words and then added them to my card as per the photo above.


For the inside of the card, I took the leftover chevron foiled foil and used this with a solid plate to foil the negative image onto white cardstock. I then adhered this to the bottom of the white panel which was die cut using the Double Stitched Rectangles die set.

I added a sentiment to the top portion of the card using the Bunny Kisses stamp set.