Saturday, August 6, 2022

Divinity Designs July 2022 Blessings Box

 

Hi Crafty Friends,

Last month Divinity Designs released the July 2022 Blessings Box which is full of lots of fun new stamps, dies and papers. Today I am sharing a mini slimline card I created using some of the products included in the set.

For the Mini Slimline part of the card I used the Mini Slimline Card Base; Mini Slimline Rectangles and Mini Slimline Thin Pierced Frame die sets. 

The gnomes, other images and background paper are all from the Gardening Gnomes Paper/Die Duo set. This set includes 18 papers (6 solid color and 12 designer papers and 8 Gnome Papers with a gnome coordinating die so you can die cut all the gnomes and images at one time. The gnomes and other images are all pre-coloured which makes for quick card making.

I also used the Grass Lawn die to create the grass area the gnomes are standing on.

For the sentiment I used one of the sentiments included in the Sow Seeds stamp set, I die cut this using the Sentiment Strips die set.


For the inside of my card I added another of the gnomes and ladybug. I also added another of the sentiments from the Sow Seeds stamp set.










1 comment:

Karen Aicken said...

Gosh, those gnomes are so cute.