Wednesday, August 31, 2022

Thank You Teacher

Hi Crafty Friends,

Today I am sharing another sneak peeks of one of the new Karen Burniston die sets which is being released next Monday 5th September.


Yesterday I shared a card using the new Label Charm Pop-up die set which I created in Mini Slimline format. For my card today I decided to use the same die set, however I created a side folding A2 card. This die set was designed to work on a side folding card which was 5 - 6 inches wide.


I need teacher thank you cards for my grandchildren to give to their teachers at the end of the year when school breaks up for the year. So for this card I pulled out Clearly Besotted's School Day Play stamp set, I love the cute characters in this set that are holding school related items.

I used Karen Burniston's Thank You die which I cute apart to make in one line and added it along the bottom of my card.


When you open the card, the images that show on the label when the card is closed pivot around so they can be seen on the inside too. I added a sentiment to the centre label which is from Heffy Doodle's Teach Me Words die set.








1 comment:

Karen Aicken said...

Always a fan of teacher cards - love this one!!