Tuesday, August 30, 2022

Out of this World


Hi Crafty Friends,

Today I am excited to be able to share I card I created using one of Karen Burniston's new die sets which will be released next Monday 5th September. There will be 13 new die sets that will be released on this day.


For my card today I have used the new Label Charm Pop-up, this die was designed to fit into a side fold card that measures 5 to 6 inches wide and works perfectly with Mini Slimline cards, which is what I created today.


As you can see, I created a space themed card using the Space charms die set. The layers on each of the panels were die cut using the Short Rectangles - Crosshatch die set.


When you open the card the image that appears when the card is closed, pivots so it can be seen on the inside too.

To finish decorating my card I added Whimsy Stamps'  Moon Background which I added to the bottom corners of the card. 

The Label Charm Pop-up die set also comes with a few accessory dies which included the star. I die cut the star from holographic cardstock and added it randomly over the card.

I added a birthday sentiment using Lawn Fawn's Beam Me Up stamp set.














 

No comments: