Tuesday, August 23, 2022

Paddington Magic Colour Slider

 

Hi Crafty Friends,

Thanks for visiting my blog. I am sharing a fun birthday card I created recently.

For my card today I created a Magic Colour Slider card using Made to Surprise by Sam Calcott's  Magic Colour Slide 5 x 7 Mechanism die set  

To decorate my card I used Paddington and Paddington Gets Busy Stamps sets from Craft Stash. 


When you start to pull the tab at the top of the card, the black and white image starts to disappear with a coloured image. 


Here is a look at my card when the tab is completely pulled, you can see the fully coloured Paddington Bear and also a sentiment. 

I layered the slider onto a panel of Holographic cardstock which is die cut using the largest rectangle die included in the Magic Color Slide 5 x 7 Mechanism die set.


For the inside of the card I added the "HB2U" sentiment using a die set from Picket Fence Studio. I added another of the Paddington Bear and Paper Airplane images from the stamp set.







1 comment:

Karen Aicken said...

Always a fun interactive card and I like that this one is 5 x 7"