Friday, August 12, 2022

Apple of my Eye


Hi Crafty Friends,

Thanks for dropping by! I have a Mini Slimline card I created using stamps and dies from Divinity Designs August release.

To create the Mini Slimline portion of my card I have used the Mini Slimline Card Base, Mini Slimline Rectangles, Mini Slimline Layering Rectangles and the new Mini Slimline Thin Pierced Frame die sets.

The apples and sentiment are from the new Fresh Fruit stamp set, this set has a number of different fruit images with a coordinating sentiment. I used the Mini Slimline Rectangles and Mini Slimline Layering Rectangles to create the rectangle panels the images are stamped on.

The paper in the background, is one of the papers included in the Gardening Gnomes Paper/Die Duo Paper Pad which was part of the July 2022 Blessings Box.









1 comment:

Karen Aicken said...

This would work good for a teacher appreciation card too!