Tuesday, August 16, 2022

Happy Bird Day


Hi Crafty Friends,

I recently purchased some paper pads which included toppers to coordinate, this isn't something I normally buy but I like the look of both the papers and toppers.

I was planning on using one of the pads to create a card for today when I came across a tutorial by Sam Calcott on how to create a 3 Peak Arrow Fold Card which I figured would work well for one of my paper pads. You can find Sam's tutorial on how to create this style of card here.


This card uses minimal supplies, the main item being the paper pad. For this card I used the RSPB Summer Tropical Birds 8" x 8" Paper Pad and a circle die to layer the topper to the card.

In the photo above you can see an overhead shot of my card.


Here is another view of my card, this time taken from the side.



Here is a look at the back of my card, I added two white triangle panels to add sentiments from an older Stampendous Tweet Chirps stamp set which I believe is now discontinued. The band across the bottom of the card, helps keep the shape of the card without it falling over. 

When closed this card measures approximately 5 inches x 5 3/4 inches.

 

Other Supplies:

Tweet Chirps Stamp Set - Stampendous (discontinued)






1 comment:

Karen Aicken said...

Wow - that's a pretty dynamic fun fold card!