Monday, August 1, 2022

Divinity Designs August Release

 

Hi Crafty Friends,

I have lots to share with you today as it is time for Divinity Designs August 2022 release. This time around Divinity Designs are releasing ...

  • 2 Foiling Dies
  • 1 Stamp Set
  • 2 Mini Slimline Dies
  • 1 Flower Background with coordinating die.


First up I have three Mini Slimline cards using two of the new products being release, the Fresh Fruit stamp set and the Mini Slimline Thin Pierced Frame die.

I also used the Mini Slimline Card and Mini Slimline Rectangles die set.


All three of the cards have the same layout and use the same 
items, the only difference is the image and sentiment.


The background papers used on all three cards use the Pretty Patterns 3 Slimline Paper Pad.


I used the Circles and Double Stitched Circles die sets for the layering of the image and sentiment. I also used one of the pennant flags from the Double Stitched Pennant Flag die set.


For my final card I have today, I created an A2 card using the A2 Landscape Card with Layers die set. 

The background panel and roses are two more of the new dies to be released ... the Rolled Rose Flower and the Rolled Roses Background die sets. I also added the leaves from the Rose Leaves die set to add to the roses.

The roses have been layered onto ovals using the Ovals and Double Stitched Ovals die sets. To finish off the card I added a stamped sentiment from the Wildflowers stamp set which was included in the July 2022 Blessings Box. This was die cut using the Sentiment Strips die set.