Monday, August 29, 2022

Male Birthday


Hi Crafty Friends,

I have a male themed birthday card to share with you today, which I created to give to my Son In Law who celebrated his birthday this month.

Earlier in the year, I saw a card using the Missees Men range of dies that reminded me on my son in law, so for his birthday card this year I figured I would pull out my dies and see if I could do something similar.  I am not sure whether he will be able to tell it is supposed to look a little like him, but I am happy with how it turned out. I used dies from both the Brian Man Fancy and Andrew Man Classic to create my image.

I adhered him higher up on my slimline card, so that I could add something below the image to make it look like he was behind something ... maybe a table, bar etc. I added Picket Fence Studios' Slimline Happy Birthday Word Topper to the base of my card.

The beer mug which is sitting on the last to letters of the word "birthday" was created using MFT Stamps Pint Sized die set.

The layers of the slimline card were created using Picket Fence Studios Slimline Nesting Rectangles die set.

Finally I added a few holographic stars to finish off the card.


For the inside of my card I added Picket Fence Studios' HB2U die and added some more woodgrain card along the bottom of the card, so that I could add two more beer glasses.