Saturday, August 20, 2022

Thanks Thyme


Hi Crafty Friends,

Today I am sharing another Slimline card using Divinity Designs' July 2022 Blessings Box.

To create the Slimline card I used the Slimline Card Base, Slimline Rectangle and Slimline Window Frame die sets. I used the black and white checked paper included in the Gardening Gnomes Paper Die/Duo set.

The thyme plants in two of the panels are from the Potted Herbs stamp set. The sentiment in the centre panel is from the Sow Seeds stamp set.

Along the right edge of the card, I added the "thanks" sentiment using the Alphabet Flags die set.


For the inside of my card, I used one of the negative rectangle window panels left over from the front of the card. The sentiment is from the Sow Seeds stamp set which is layered onto an oval using the Double Stitched Ovals die set.

I added another pot of thyme image to the lower right hand corner of the card which I stamped in purple ink.