Friday, August 19, 2022

Divinity Designs Inspiration

 

Hi Crafty Friends,

Today I am sharing two cards I created using stamps and dies from Divinity Designs August release.



My first card is a A2 Portrait card, and was created using Divinity Designs A2 Portrait Card Base with Layer die set. The layer was die cut using holographic cardstock, which is something I have been enjoying using lately.

To decorate the card I used the Rolled Roses Background die, which I die cut from orange cardstock and then layered some patterned paper from the Pretty Papers 3 Paper Pad. 

The rose is from the Rolled Rose Flower die set and I also added some leaves using the Rose Leaves die set. This was all layered onto a label using the Vintage Labels 2 and the Pierced Vintage Labels 2 die sets.

For the sentiment I added a silver foiled sentiment using the All Occasions Foiling/Die Duo set and the Solid Foiling Plate to get the negative image with the silver foil on the outside of the sentiment.


My second card is a Mini Slimline card. For the Mini Slimline portion of the card I used the Mini Slimline Card Base; Mini Slimline Rectangles and the new Mini Slimline Thin Pierced Frame die sets.

To create the background of my card I used the cherry included in the Fresh Fruit stamp set to randomly stamp all over a white card panel. I used my Copic markers to color the cherries and the background. I then die cut the panel using the largest rectangle included in the Mini Slimline Rectangles die set before adding to the base of my Mini Slimline card.

I used the label dies from the Vintage Labels 2; Pierced Vintage Labels 2 die sets to create the label to add another cherry and the "I Love You Cherry Much" sentiment.

The Mini Slimline Thin Pierced Frame die was used to add the red frame around the edge of the card.