Sunday, May 28, 2017

Birthday Bears


Hi everyone,

Today I am sharing a birthday card I created using products from Elizabeth Craft Designs.


I have created another pull card using the Pop it Ups Circle Spiral Pull Card for the base of my card. I added one of the new papers from the  ModaScrap Color of Puppies Girl Paper Pack to the sides of my card. 

I used the Krista Schneider Teddy Bear Picnic and Bird-day Party Clear Stamp set with coordinating dies to decorate the card.

I added two border stripes along the right hand side of my card using the Bead Strings 2 die set, to which I added Pink/Silver Glitter Dots Peel Off Stickers.


When you 'pull' the card open it reveals a sentiment which is from the Occasions Clear Stamp set.









Stamps: Teddy Bear Picnic; Bird-Day Party;  Occasions - Elizabeth Craft Designs
Paper: White; Dark Pink; Purple; ModaScrap Color of Puppies Girl Paper Pack
Dies: Pop it Ups Circle Spiral Pull Card; Teddy Bear Picnic; Bird-Day Party; Bead Strings 2 - Elizabeth Craft Designs
Other: Black Ink; Pink/Silver Glitter Dot Peel Off Stickers - ECD; Foam Tape; Copics