Thursday, May 18, 2023

Sending You Birthday Wishes


Hi Crafty Friends,

I have another shaped birthday card to share with you today. 

This card uses some of the new stamps and dies from Spellbinders Stylish Ovals Collection which was released in April. When I first saw the nested Stylish Ovals die set I knew they were something I needed to add to my collection as they are such a different shape to have.

I used the Stylish Oval dies to create an oval shaped card, this card measures 4 1/4 inches x 5 1/2 inches.

The flowers and sentiment are both from the Stylish Oval Birthday Wishes stamp set. I coloured the flowers using my Black Widow Wax Colouring Pencils.


To create the card base I die cut the largest stylish oval die from white cardstock twice and then scored along the top edge of one 1/2 inch down and adhered the 1/2 inch portion to the front card. I then adhered the pink layer over the front of the white panel.


I die cut two of the small stylish ovals for the inside of the card and added another of the sentiments and flowers from the stamp set.