Monday, May 1, 2023

Gnome One Like You

 


Hi Crafty Friends,

Welcome to my blog, today I am sharing a garden themed Wiper Card using stamps and dies from Made To Surprise by Sam Calcott. A couple of month's ago Sam released her 3D Display Card and Stand Collection and one of the add on sets was a Garden set that included this cute gnome and other garden related dies. I die cut them multiple times and paper pieced them to get a multicoloured look.


For the cloud background I used papers from Hunkydory, I thought the purple sky made a nice change to always doing blue. 

I used the grass border die included in the Easy Edges die set which I added to each of the three panels on the front of the card. The fence is a smaller die which I joined to be able to get it to fit the complete width of the card.

I wanted a tree in my card, so I used the tree die included in the Homes and Garden die set, there is a stamp to go with this die but seeing everything else was just die cuts I opted for only using the die.



The worm and dragonfly are both from the Garden Delights Twist and Pop die set, there are some amazing garden related dies included in this set.

For the sentiment on the wiper section I used a gnome themed sentiment from a Crafter's Companion stamp set. The speech bubble is included in the 6 x 6 Square Pop-up Wiper Card die set, it's normally a little wider but as I didn't need it that wide I repositioned the die after die cutting it the first time.


For the back of the card, I added more of the die cuts included in the Garden Additions die set and another grass border. The Happy Birthday panel is also included in the Wiper Card die set, I really need to use this more. To finish off the card, I added the stamped sentiment included in the Garden Additions stamp set.