Wednesday, May 10, 2023

Cactus Makes Perfect

 


Hi Crafty Friends,

Today I am sharing a Centre Stepper Easel Card using a die set from Creative Craft Products available from Craft Stash. 

This card turned out to be a lot smaller than I was expecting, especially after using most of the Creative Craft Products Stepper dies. This one when folded to go into an envelope would measure approximately 5 inches x 4 inches. It's also very different to what I think an Centre Step Easel Card would look like, as most easel cards would have a portion of the easel base showing in front of the design. I have made a few Centre Step Easel Cards and this is definitely different to those. It took me a while to work out how to assemble it as there was no picture to see what it was supposed to look like, but I finally found a video done by Craft Stash that helped. 


To decorate my card I used one of the cacti images from Colorado Craft Company's Stay Sharp Stamp set, the cacti in this set are very small so they were perfect for this card.


For the inside of the card, I used all the layering dies included in the die set. I also added two sentiments from the Grow Girl Stamp set. The small cacti in the top section is another of the cacti included in the Stay Sharp stamp set.









2 comments:

Karen Aicken said...

Of course I love this ... cactus!!!

simone said...

pourriez vous me dire ou trouver la video d'explication du dies avant de passer commande
merci par avance cordialement