Monday, May 15, 2023

Hummingbird

 


Hi Crafty Friends,

Today I am sharing a fun bird shaped card I created recently using dies from Spellbinders Paper Arts.

I thought I would be able to resist the recent release by Spellbinders of Bibi Cameron's Hummingbird Collection, but after seeing a few samples that other people had made using these products, that soon went out the window.

For my card today I used the Hummingbird Card Creator die set to create this bird shaped card. I first die cut the white card base using the die so that the top portion of the tail and wing were hanging slightly over the fold in the card. I then die cut another using teal cardstock which I decorated before adhering to the white card base.

This makes a 5 x 7 inch card.


I used a "bird" themed sentiment stamps from Becky's Place for the sentiment on the front of the card. I have it in stamp form, but I think it is only available now as a digital stamp. I have included the link to the digital set below.


For the inside of the card, I added another bird themed sentiment this time one from Creative Craft Products/Craft Stash.











1 comment:

Karen Aicken said...

Glad you ended up getting it as I know I love mine! Your card is so pretty.