Friday, May 26, 2023

Here's To You

 


Hi Crafty Friends, 

Today I am sharing a male themed Gatefold Card that I created recently.



This card uses one of the Gatefold die sets from Creative Craft Products Perfect Gatefolds Collection. This one is the Star Gatefold card and measures 5 inches square. 

For this card I made use of some leftover beer themed paper that I had after making another card earlier in the year. I had just enough to make this card.


I created a belly band for my card, to help keep it closed. There is a die set available to make these with a fancy edge, but I didn't get that. I used the star dies included in the Star Gatefold Card die set to add to the belly band. I added the "Here's To You" sentiment using part of a sentiment included in MFT Stamps Here's To You Stamp set.


For the inside of my card, I used the reverse side of the patterned paper. I added another of the sentiments from the Here's To You stamp set, stamping it so it can be seen through the star aperture when the card is closed.







1 comment:

Karen Aicken said...

Perfect papers for this fun card