Monday, May 8, 2023

Flying By To Say

 


Hi Crafty Friends,

Today I am sharing a fun interactive card that I created recently using dies from Lawn Fawn and Studio Light.


Here is a quick video to see my card in action.


For the bear and plane I used Studio Light's Craft Lab Bear Ted and Airplane Accessories die sets. 

I used the new Lawn Fawn Pull 'n Pop Pull Tab die set to create the interactive portion of the card. I love how the plane can go up and down on this card.


To create the clouds, I used the cloud border die from Mama Elephant's Slim Card Basics die set. Slimline border dies work well on 5 x 7 cards.


For the sentiments on the front of the card I used sentiments from Hello Bluebird's Maverick stamp set.


For the inside of my card I used the Card Making Magic's 5 x 7 Alternative Stitched Nestables die set.

The sentiments are from two different stamp sets ... the "It's Plane to see" is from Neat and Tangled's So Fly stamp set and the "It's a Birthday" from Made to Surprise.

To finish off the inside of the card, I added part of a plane to the lower right hand side of my card.