Tuesday, May 23, 2023

Have A Beautiful Day

 


Hi Crafty Friends,

Thanks for visiting my blog, today I am sharing an Offset Gatefold card I created recently using dies from Crafter's Companion.

I created a 5 x 7 inch Offset Gatefold card using Crafter's Companion's Vintage Ticket Layering Edge Gatefold die set. To create this I started with a 14 inches x 5 inches piece of white cardstock and then scored at 5 inches and 12 inches. 


To decorate my card I used My Creative Life's All Dressed Up die set along with the Beautiful Sentiments and Fabulous Sentiments stamp sets.


Here is a look at the inside of my card, The "Birthday Wishes" sentiment can be seen when the card is closed. The other sentiment is only revealed when the card is opened.













1 comment:

Karen Aicken said...

Love the offset AND that it's a 5 x 7" card