Tuesday, May 16, 2023

Cheers


Hi Crafty Friends,

Today I am sharing a Circle Double Slider Card using Made To Surprise's Circle Double Slider Card die set. Last year I shared a square version of the Double Slider Card using the Square Double Slider Card die set and I have been trying to get hold of the die set for the circle version for months. I had started to think that Craft Stash wouldn't be restocking it, but about a month or so ago the die set became available again so of course I ordered it.


Here is a quick video to see my card in action.

I love the paper included in the Occasions Paper Pack also by Made To Surprise, so I used the drinks paper from the pack for my background.

I added the glasses from the Cheers stamp/die set which I added to each side of the card.

The "Cheers" sentiment at the top of the card is an older MFT Stamps die.


I added a slider on either side of the circle. When you pull the tabs, it reveals "bubbly" sentiments also included in the Cheers Stamp/Die set.


This die set also includes a stand to attach to the back of the card so the card can be displayed upright. This is also a good place to add another sentiment and hand write a personal greeting. I added a sentiment and a cork using the Cheers Stamp/die set again.



One last photo to show how the card is displayed using the attached stand at the back. This does fold flat for mailing. The finished card measures approximately 6 inch high x 6 1/2 inches wide. 








 

1 comment:

Karen Aicken said...

This is so cool - love your card.